Tuesday, March 6, 2012

February Photo Challenge

I participated in a photo challenge in the month of february. I really enjoyed the challenge of taking one photo a day.  Chantelle over at fat mum slim put this together and I came across it on Pinterest, one of my favorite places to browse.  So, she made a list, and gave us some inspiration.  Of course it can be interpreted anyway you want.  Sometimes I felt like I had zero creativity.  I'm not proud of every photo for sure, but probably most photographers don't love every photo they take.  Here we go:

1.  your view today    

2.  words

3.  hands

5.  10am

6.  dinner

7.  button

8.  sun

9.  front door

10.  self portrait

11.makes me happy

12.  inside my closet

13.  blue

14.  heart

15.  phone

16.  something new

17.  time

18.  drink

19.  something I hate to do

20.  handwriting

21.  a fave photo of me

22.  where I work

23.  shoes

24.  inside the bathroom cabinet

25.  green

26.  night

27.  something I ate

28.  money

29.  something I'm listening to



And there you have it!  Currently I'm working on the March challenge.  




























No comments:

Post a Comment